After a day of heavy rainfall across city and near areas of Noida, Gurugram and Faridabad, the NCR yet again woke to an overcast morning on Friday with light however continuous heavy rainfall.
The met department has expected rain for many parts of the day and this might last well into the weekend, creating the weather very pleasant for locals. a day earlier although, the pleasant weather meant little as waterlogging and traffic jams were reportable from many areas.
workplace rush on roads may well see a dip creating for a, possibly, comfy experience.
Here are the live and latest weather-related updates from Delhi NCR:
* East Delhi and Noida to urge serious rains in next 2 hours, predicts Met department.
* Traffic towards Delhi from Noida via DND yet again crawls:
* Delhi Traffic Police problems advisory:
– Waterlogging underneath Modi Mills flyover.
– Traffic affected between Ghazipur and Mayur Vihar phase 2.
– Traffic moving slow between Badarpur and Ashram. Motorists suggested to avoid this stretch.
– Waterlogging on Ramlila Maidan road and close to MCD workplace.
* Yamuna water level at 0700hrs was at 203.83m – simply 17 cm below warning level of 204m.
* long rains have additional to the woes of commuters in Delhi:
* Early morning heavy rain reportable from across the town. Vehicles in most parts use emergency lights within the wee hours.
* fast recap of however a day’s rain turned city into Mumbai:
* The met department has expected moderate showers to persists in Delhi and across NCR over the weekend.
* the utmost temperature is probably going to settle around 30C.
The Capital-NCR region woke up to a pleasant rainy morning on Thursday, however, things changed rapidly as heavy rains resulted in waterlogging and huge traffic. A road also caved in Ghaziabad’s Vasundhara area as rains continued for almost 3 hours.
“Traffic is also affected from Narayana T Point to Loha Mandi due to water logging on the Girdhari Lal Goswami Marg in west Delhi.
The only good thing was the heavy rainfall much-needed relief from the humid weather. The minimum temperature on Thursday was recorded at 26 degrees Celsius, two notches below the season’s average.